Part number： UNFOSC-VM48-01
The 48 cores optic joint enclosure has 2 inlet and 2 outlet. The vertical type fiber splice closure is suit for fiber cable of 16mm diameter. The high-strength PC shell of the splice closure effectively prevents material aging caused by environmental temperature changes, oxidation and ultraviolet rays, and can provide excellent mechanical strength. The joint box use elastomer mechanical sealing method, it can be repeatedly opened and used repeatedly, which is convenient for installation and maintenance.
Fiber optic splice closure is also called fiber joint box. It is used for the protective connection and optical fiber distribution between two or more optical cables. It is one of the main equipment for user access points. It mainly completes the outdoor connection of the distribution optical cable and the household line optical cable. It is widely used in communications, Network system, CATV cable TV, optical cable network system, etc.
1. The fiber optic splice closure can be used for fusion splicing of part of the main optical cable and branch optical cable, part of the main optical cable and pigtail , and connected to the optical switching equipment through the jumper fiber. The splicing unit, wiring unit, part of the material of the network box shell, the optical cable from the fiber optic joint box to the network box and the entire operation process can be omitted.
2. The increase or decrease of the fiber splice tray is quick and time-saving. The turning angle of the splice tray can reach above 90℃, which provides convenience for expansion and maintenance in the future.
3. The optical fiber splice enclosure can be installed with fixed modules of FC, SC, ST, and LC adapters. The installation is very convenient and can be configured according to user needs. The size and mounting holes of each module are the same.
4. The splice closure has the characteristic of innovative structural design, convenient and reliable installation. The whole set of plastic parts adopts scientifically formulated high-strength PC engineering plastics. The injection molding can be used in a natural environment of 40℃～+65℃ for a long time.
5. Patented product-the elastomer sealing member can be repeatedly opened and still maintain good sealing performance.
6. The fiber optic joint box can be mounted on the wall, pole, pipe, overhead, or buried directly. For the construction of optical fiber network, FTTH access reduces costs and improves communication quality
splicer fiber optic aerial closure
dome Vertical Mechanical seal
Maximum install tray Number
2 inlet 2 outlet
Suitable Dia of cable
4 round port(16mm)
Packing & Delivery
Q.How many inlets and outlets does the joint box have?
A.The joint box have 2 inlets and 2 outlets.
Q.What is the shell material of the splice closure?
A.The shell material of the joint box is be made of PPR.
Q.What is the protection level of the optic splice closure?
A.The protection level of the splice closure is IP68.
Q.What is the core count of the joint box？
A.The core number of the joint box is 48.
Q.Whether the splice enclosure is use for outdoors or indoors?
A.The splice enclosure can be used for both outdoors and indoors,but it’s more often use for outdoors.
Q.What is the installation method of the joint closure?
A.The optic joint closure can be laid overhead, pipes, poles, and buried directly.
Q.What’s the sealing method of the fiber optic splice closure?
A.This splice closure adopts heat shrink sealing.