Part number： UNFOSC-VH48-04
2 in 2 out Joint box is a mini type fiber optic splice closure with 48 cores. The product has a wide application range, good sealing performance, and easy installation.It can be install in underground, overhead, pipeline, and wall hanging. The structure design is simple and the opening is convenient, no special tools are needed. The splicing efficiency of the fiber splice closure is high.
Fiber optic splice closure is also called fiber joint box. It is used for the protective connection and optical fiber distribution between two or more optical cables. It is one of the main equipment for user access points. It mainly completes the outdoor connection of the distribution optical cable and the household line optical cable. It is widely used in communications, Network system, CATV cable TV, optical cable network system, etc.
1. The fiber optic splice closure can be used for fusion splicing of part of the main optical cable and branch optical cable, part of the main optical cable and pigtail , and connected to the optical switching equipment through the jumper fiber. The splicing unit, wiring unit, part of the material of the network box shell, the optical cable from the fiber optic joint box to the network box and the entire operation process can be omitted.
2. The increase or decrease of the fiber splice tray is quick and time-saving. The turning angle of the splice tray can reach above 90℃, which provides convenience for expansion and maintenance in the future.
3. The optical fiber splice enclosure can be installed with fixed modules of FC, SC, ST, and LC adapters. The installation is very convenient and can be configured according to user needs. The size and mounting holes of each module are the same.
4. The splice closure has the characteristic of innovative structural design, convenient and reliable installation. The whole set of plastic parts adopts scientifically formulated high-strength PC engineering plastics. The injection molding can be used in a natural environment of 40℃～+65℃ for a long time.
5. Patented product-the elastomer sealing member can be repeatedly opened and still maintain good sealing performance.
6. The fiber optic joint box can be mounted on the wall, pole, pipe, overhead, or buried directly. For the construction of optical fiber network, FTTH access reduces costs and improves communication quality
12 to 48 core optic splice closure/joint box
dome Vertical Mechanical seal
Maximum install tray Number
2 inlet 2 outlet
Suitable Dia of cable
4 round port(16mm)
The joint box have 2 inlets and 2 outlets.
The shell material of the joint box is be made of PPR.
The protection level of the splice closure is IP68.
The core number of ther joint box is 12,24,48.
The splice enclosure can be used for both outdoors and indoors,but it’s more often use for outdoors.
This splice closure adopts mechanical sealing.
The optic joint closure can be laid overhead, pipes, poles, and buried directly.