The indoor fiber optic cable typically feature 12 fibers, although variations are possible with 4 or 8 fibers as well. In order to provide additional reinforcement and support, Kevlar yarn is often used to wrap around the entire cable structure.One advantage of ribbon fiber optic cable like GJDFJV is that they can be spliced more efficiently than round cables, since multiple fibers can be fused together at once using special ribbon fiber splices. This can save time and labor costs in installations that require many splices.
1. Ribbon Core: The ribbon core contains multiple individual fibers arranged in a parallel configuration. The optical fiber are typically color-coded to aid in identification and are encased within a ribbon-like cable structure.
2. Kevlar Yarn: Kevlar yarn is used to provide additional strength and reinforcement to the fiber optical cable structure. It is wrapped around the ribbon core to protect the fibers from being damaged during installation or use.
3. Jacket: The outer jacket of the fiber optical cable provides protection to the internal components and helps to prevent moisture, dust, and other contaminants from affecting performance. The jacket material is typically made of a durable and flame-retardant material like PVC or LSZH.
1. Space Efficiency: The flat-ribbon structure of the GJDFJV cable is space-efficient, making it ideal for installations where space is limited. It can be stacked and routed easily, allowing for high-density cabling in data centers and other facilities.
2. Cost-Effective: Since multiple fibers can be spliced together at once using ribbon fiber splices, GJDFJV indoor fiber optical cable can be more cost-effective than traditional round cables, which require individual fiber splicing.
3. Easy Termination: Ribbon fiber optic cable like GJDFJV can be terminated using connectors designed for ribbon fibers, simplifying the installation and termination process.
4. Durability and Reliability: The Kevlar yarn reinforcement provides extra protection to the fibers, making the GJDFJV cable highly durable and resistant to damage from bending, stretching, and other stresses.
The GJDFJV indoor fiber optic cable is a versatile cabling solution that can be used in a wide range of applications. Its flat-ribbon design makes it suitable for high-density data center environments, while its high bandwidth capabilities make it ideal for long-distance telecommunications and industrial automation applications. Its small size also makes it useful for medical equipment, such as endoscopes, and its ruggedness and durability make it a good choice for military and aerospace applications. Overall, the GJDFJV indoor fiber optic cable provides a reliable and cost-effective cabling solution that delivers high bandwidth, space efficiency, and durability to meet the demands of a variety of applications.
GJDFJV indoor fiber optic cable is typically packed in a optical cable reel or a coil to prevent it from getting tangled. The optical cable reel or coil is then wrapped with plastic film to protect it from moisture and dust. Then put the packed optical cable is then placed in a cardboard box or wooden crate with additional padding.
Yes. We supply OEM service. You can send us your drawing.
GJDFJV cable can transmit data up to 2km without requiring repeaters.
No, it does not. Just the raw fiber.
GJDFJV cable is not generally recommended for outdoor installations.
Yes, GJDFJV cable can be spliced together with other types of fiber optic cables using appropriate splicing techniques.
Great products, exactly as described.
Good quality, worked perfectly.
Received the whole part of my order. Fully meets our needs.
Worked as describe, short lead time.
Great Service and parts delivery on time and to the specifications.