GYFTY33 fiber optic cable is a type of single-mode outdoor fiber optic cable that is designed to be rugged and resistant to harsh environmental factors such as moisture, temperature variations, and extreme weather conditions. It has a medium fiber capacity, typically ranging from 2 to 288 fibers, and is commonly used in long-distance backbone networks, local area networks.
1. Inner sheath: This is the first layer that surrounds the optical fiber and provides protection against moisture and other environmental factors.
2. Central strength member: This is a FRP which provides mechanical strength to the fiber optical cable and prevents it from being crushed during installation or operation.
3. Loose-tube: This layer contains the optical fiber and provides an additional layer of protection to the fibers against mechanical stress and damage caused by bending, twisting, or fluctuations in temperature.
4. Water-blocking compound: This layer is applied over the loose-tube to prevent any moisture or water ingress into the optical cable core.
5. Steel wire: The layers of steel wire is wrapped around the optical cable core to provide additional tensile strength and protect against rodent attacks.
6. Outer sheath: This is the final layer of the optical cable, which provides additional protection to the optical fiber and other internal components against external mechanical stress, moisture, and other environmental factors.
1. High bandwidth: GYFTY33 OSP fiber optic cable has a higher bandwidth than traditional copper cables and can support high-speed data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps or higher, depending on the optical transmitters and receivers used.
2. Long-distance transmission: GYFTY33 OSP fiber optic cable can transmit data over long distances without any signal degradation or loss, making it ideal for backbone networks that require long distance transmission.
3. Resistance to environmental factors: GYFTY33 OSP fiber optic cable is designed to be rugged and resistant to harsh environmental conditions such as moisture, temperature variations, and extreme weather, making it ideal for outdoor applications.
4. Low maintenance: GYFTY33 OSP fiber optic cable requires less maintenance than traditional copper cables because it does not rust or corrode and is not affected by other environmental factors such as lightning or power surges.
GYFTY33 OSP fiber optic cable commonly used in long-haul communication networks, access networks, LANs, MANs, FTTH, security systems, and industrial automation systems. The optical cable can transmit data over long distances without any signal degradation or loss, making it ideal for backbone networks requiring long-distance transmission.
During the transportation of fiber optic cables, the packaging and transportation conditions need to be strictly controlled to ensure the integrity and safety of the optical cable. Optical cables usually use wooden boxes and cardboard boxes as outer packaging materials. These materials should have the characteristics of moisture-proof, shock-proof, and protection, and can protect the internal structure and core of the optical cable.
Our fiber cable can be bent with diameters of 2.5cm or less.
Yes,we supply OEM&ODM service.
Mostly used in Local Area Network (LANs), high density data center, FTTH Telecommunication.
GYFTY33 fiber optic cable can support high-speed data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps or higher over distances of up to several kilometers.
It comes with an outer sheath that provides additional protection against external mechanical stress, moisture, and other environmental factors.
Works as i expected. After i received the cable i started using it. It works great.
High quality goods at cheap prices!
Cables arrived promptly and they were exactly as ordered.
High quality goods at cheap prices!
Really nice fiber cables, great product, super fast delivery, highly recommend.