Indoor FTTH drop fiber optic cable is 2x3mm design. It is applied for Fiber to The Home Application. FTTH drop fiber optic cable is suitable for connecting with communication equipment, and used as access building cable in premises distribution system. The optical fibers are positioned in the center and two parallel Fiber Reinforce Plastic (FRP) or steel wire strength members are placed at the two sides. The outer jacket is generally black or white LSZH, with a relatively small diameter and good flexibility.
1. Optical fiber core: The optical fiber core of GJXH optical cable usually adopts single mode or multimode optical fiber to transmit optical signals.
2. Optical fiber loose sleeve: A layer of optical fiber loose sleeve is wrapped around the optical fiber core, which acts as a shell to protect the optical fiber core.
3. Optical fiber core cladding: There is also a layer of optical fiber core cladding between the optical fiber core and the loose sleeve of the optical fiber to protect the optical fiber core.
4. Fiber-reinforced plastic material: The central part of the cable usually contains a piece of fiber-reinforced plastic material, usually fiberglass, which has high strength and light weight.
5. Outer Sheath: The outermost layer of the optical cable is an outer jacket, usually made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material, which protects the entire cable and provides tensile strength.
1. High bandwidth: GJXH fiber optic drop cable has a large capacity for data transmission, which allows for faster and more efficient communication compared to traditional copper cables.
2. Lightweight and compact: GJXH fiber optic drop cable is lightweight and compact, making it easy to install and handle.
3. High reliability: GJXH fiber optic drop cable has good mechanical properties, such as high tensile strength and good resistance to bending and crushing, ensuring its reliability in harsh environments.
4. Low interference: Because GJXH fiber optic drop cable uses light to transmit information, it is immune to electromagnetic interference, which can be a problem with traditional copper cables.
5. Long distance transmission: GJXH fiber optic drop cable is capable of transmitting signals over much longer distances than traditional copper cables, making it ideal for connecting devices that are far apart.
6. Security: GJXH fiber optic drop cable is more secure than traditional copper cables, as it is difficult to tap and intercept the signals being transmitted.
GJXH fiber optical drop cable is an indoor fiber optic cable that is designed for use in fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) networks.
1. Residential buildings: GJXH fiber optical drop cable can be used to provide high-speed internet access and other broadband services to households in residential buildings.
2. Commercial buildings: GJXH fiber optical drop cable can be used to connect businesses, such as offices, shops, and hotels, to high-speed internet and other broadband services.
3. Public areas: GJXH fiber optical drop cable can be used in public areas, such as airports, train stations, and shopping malls, to provide high-speed internet access and other broadband services to the public.
4. Rural areas: GJXH fiber optical drop cable can be used to connect households and businesses in rural areas to high-speed internet and other broadband services, thereby bridging the digital divide.
During the transportation of fiber optic cables, the packaging and transportation conditions need to be strictly controlled to ensure the integrity and safety of the optical cable. During transportation, packaging materials need to be resistant to vibration and impact. Fillers are added to the inside of the optical cable so that the optical cable will not be displaced or damaged after packaging.
FRP is a Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic material that has the strength of steel at the fraction of the weight, the FRP makes cable strong tension and anti-bend advantages.
Our fiber cable can be bent with diameters of 2.5cm or less.
Mostly used in Local Area Network (LANs), high density data center, FTTH Telecommunication.
If you need sample to test, please contact our sales team or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. We supply OEM service. You can send us your drawing.
Not much to say, very competitive price.
Very good and speedy service.
The order arrived quickly, the price was exceptional as was the quality of the product.
Product delivered on time as promised and great service!
Very nice packing, excellent products and prices.