Part Number: UNFOSC-VM144-02
The vertical joint box with the highest core number of 144 cores has 2 inlets and 4 outlets. The fiber optic splice closure can place 6 splice trays, and each splice tray can accommodate 24 fibers. It can connect the optical fiber and protect the splice port. The box body is made of reinforced plastic, which has high strength, corrosion resistance, mature structure, reliable sealing and convenient construction.
Fiber optic splice closure is also called fiber joint box. It is used for the protective connection and optical fiber distribution between two or more optical cables. It is one of the main equipment for user access points. It mainly completes the outdoor connection of the distribution optical cable and the household line optical cable. It is widely used in communications, Network system, CATV cable TV, optical cable network system, etc.
1. The fiber optic splice closure can be used for fusion splicing of part of the main optical cable and branch optical cable, part of the main optical cable and pigtail , and connected to the optical switching equipment through the jumper fiber. The splicing unit, wiring unit, part of the material of the network box shell, the optical cable from the fiber optic joint box to the network box and the entire operation process can be omitted.
2. The increase or decrease of the fiber splice tray is quick and time-saving. The turning angle of the splice tray can reach above 90℃, which provides convenience for expansion and maintenance in the future.
3. The optical fiber splice enclosure can be installed with fixed modules of FC, SC, ST, and LC adapters. The installation is very convenient and can be configured according to user needs. The size and mounting holes of each module are the same.
4. The splice closure has the characteristic of innovative structural design, convenient and reliable installation. The whole set of plastic parts adopts scientifically formulated high-strength PC engineering plastics. The injection molding can be used in a natural environment of 40℃～+65℃ for a long time.
5. Patented product-the elastomer sealing member can be repeatedly opened and still maintain good sealing performance.
6. The fiber optic joint box can be mounted on the wall, pole, pipe, overhead, or buried directly. For the construction of optical fiber network, FTTH access reduces costs and improves communication quality
48 96 144 core FTTH dome type splice closure
dome Vertical Mechanical seal
Maximum install tray Number
2 inlet 4 outlet
The joint box have 2 inlets and 4 outlets.
The shell material of the joint box is be made of PP+GF.
The protection level of the splice closure is IP68.
It can be 24,48,72,96 cores,the maximum number of cores is 144.
The splice enclosure can be used for both outdoors and indoors,but it’s more often use for outdoors.
The optic joint closure can be laid overhead, pipes, poles, and buried directly.
This splice closure adopts heat shrink sealing.